Royce and her friend have been asking for over a year to have a Lemonade Stand. Finally today, I ran out of reasons to say no. Well....I actually thought it would rain and I would buy myself another few days. The rain held off and the terrible humidity made it a great day to sell lemonade. We had many kind neighbors who stopped by along with one or two people driving past the house.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Lemonade Anyone?
Royce and her friend have been asking for over a year to have a Lemonade Stand. Finally today, I ran out of reasons to say no. Well....I actually thought it would rain and I would buy myself another few days. The rain held off and the terrible humidity made it a great day to sell lemonade. We had many kind neighbors who stopped by along with one or two people driving past the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment